Thursday 16 January 2014

My daily routine - In Japanese


Just finished going over approximately 8 new particles, I'm confused to say the least. So many particles!!! Going over Chapter 3, I have realised that book is going at a pace that is a little too fast for my liking and some of the lesson points lack examples and description but that could also be because the books are supposed to be used in conjunction with a teacher, so that is a downside to being self taught. Perhaps I should consider doing a short Japanese course with a teacher...

Anyway, today I learned how to create some proper sentences, and so now I have short passage about my daily routine. (Not entirely sure it is all correct!)

私は毎日午后一時に起きます。たいてい朝ご飯を食べます。私はあまり喫茶店に行きません。毎晩九時頃に日本語を勉強します。私は午前四時に寝ます。

UPDATE: I have just been informed by my great friend Taishi that I was using the old form of ごご and that I should use 午後 instead. I must write this down to remember.

If this is correct, it should say:
I wake up at 1pm everyday. I usually eat breakfast. I don't often go to the coffee shop. Every evening, around 9pm, I study Japanese. I go to sleep at 4am.

This sentences look so simple, and are so simple to write in other languages, but this was difficult! I do not know all the Kanji I have included here yet. Thank you Japanese IME for doing the conversion for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment