Wednesday 29 January 2014

Animal Crossing > Studying




Still not finished Chapter 4...*shakes head in shame* I have 2 days left before the end of the month and I plan to start Chapter 5 on February 1st. The Genki textbook was a little evil to me; I got to the end of the grammar section, finished off writing the cultural note and then noticed that right at the end of the practice section there is a huge long list of vocabulary that the workbook also requires you to study D: So I need to learn a whole bunch of vocabulary now on dates and time. I shall try and do that today and then review everything again tomorrow. I missed one day of studying yesterday because of illness so my streak has been broken, and I have been playing a lot of animal crossing. These photos of my village really remind me of My Neighbour Totoro and other Studio Ghibli films \(^_^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment