Monday 20 January 2014

Chapter 4! finally (¬ ¬)

Finished Chapter 3! *pops open the champagne bottle* I thought I wasn't going to finish :/ Lately I've been particularly tired and achy; this could be down to several factors including: being on a diet, having an awful sleeping routine, not getting enough exercise, having Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or pushing myself too hard mentally. It has been a real struggle to make sure that I study everyday. My studying time has severely dropped and I am doing less than an hour a day. I think I need to sort out my sleeping routine and start going for walks! As for worrying about Kanji and verb conjugation, it seems there was nothing to worry about, Genki explained each topic fairly well. Maybe more examples of how to use each grammar point and a built in answer key would have been great too *shakes fist at Genki*. I've just created the Anki deck for Chapter 4 vocabulary and I already know 75% of the words already! hehe yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment