Tuesday 7 January 2014

I will learn Japanese this time around!

Hello anyone who may happen to read this! My name is Ellie \(○^ω^○)/ and welcome to my blog. The reason I have set up this blog is for me to personally keep a track of my progress in learning Japanese, and secondly to practice my Japanese writing and grammar in the hope that I improve. Why am I learning Japanese? For the past 4 years I have been fascinated with Japanese culture, tradition, language and media. I have always wanted to learn the language but never managed to keep study going but I've set myself a goal this time around and plan to study everyday. I will be completely self-taught so it's going to be tough!! Perhaps someone may even read my blog and help me correct my grammar. I am currently working through the genki textbooks and using online resources as well as writing to Japanese friends to help my studies. From now on I shall attempt to write a short passage every day in Japanese and discuss what I have learnt. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment