Saturday 11 January 2014

Best Study Materials for Japanese








I am currently coming to the end of Chapter 2 in the Genki textbook. I took a sneak peek at Chapter 3 and was a little horrified to discover that not only I shall be learning Kanji, but I will also be starting verb conjugation! I should be starting Chapter 3 tomorrow or the day after, depending on how much study I do this evening. Once I learn some of the verbs and Kanji I should be close to being able to write a short passage in Japanese.

I have decided to compile a short list of my most helpful study materials so far.

1. Genki Textbook
2. Berlitz Japanese Concise Dictionary
3. Anki
4. Japanese DVDs (The ones shown above are some of my favourite films and have helped with pronunciation and listening)
5. Genki Workbook

No comments:

Post a Comment