Sunday 2 February 2014

Happy Setsubun!


It is now the 2nd of February and I have not started Chapter 5! D: I have spent the past day stuck on a particular question. I found another reason why Genki is not so great for people who want to teach themselves: they seem to purposefully omit certain information so some questions can't be completed correctly, so that you are forced to buy the answer key. The Genki textbooks NEED to have more examples and more explanations. Luckily for me, there are plenty of people on the internet who are happy to help, and as it turned out, I actually had guessed the correct translation! I was also correct about not being able to remember all of the Kanji and vocabulary I learnt the other day! I know most of them now but I am still making silly mistakes. I took a sneak peek at Chapter 5 and saw that I am going to be learning complicated adjectives :( Also it is Setsubun in Japan! I drew a picture! Happy Setsubun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment