Wednesday 5 February 2014

Chapter 5!!!

I started Chapter 5 yesterday! I'm almost halfway through the textbook now, so by my estimations...I should finish Genki 1 by the end of March. This is a bit slower than I would have liked; I set myself a really unrealistic goal of being proficient enough for the JLPT 5 by the end of April >_< I think the first 2 chapters of the book flew by in a few days because I already knew most of the grammar and vocabulary beforehand. As the book has progressed, I have found the content has increased each time and I have to add I adjectives and Na adjectives to the list of verbs, general grammar etc. So that means each chapter is going to take me a little longer than a week. I finished learning chapter 5 vocabulary today, so tomorrow I am going to start on the grammar. My "official" number of words learned now is: 449! :) I was also very happy to receive a postcard from my friend Yuki, who visited the Studio Ghibli museum! I want to go there so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment