Friday 11 April 2014

Chapter 8 !!!!


Today I started on the grammar for Chapter 8 - a lot later than I expected, but I have been enjoying time with friends :) Chapter 8 of Genki focuses on the short (informal) forms of verbs, い adjectives and な adjectives, and nouns + です. I am so happy that I am learning the short forms because it is commonly used in speech and so I can now understand more of what certain characters are saying to friends in Japanese drama and anime, it also means that the Japanese I write from now on will sound less overly formal. I received my first passport and I am looking forward to getting a job so I can save for my first trip to Japan. I was jealous of all the people who went to the Tokyo Hanami where many of my favourite J - Vloggers from Youtube met up and had a great time. I have been enjoying the cherry blossom in my garden though, even if it is no where near as beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment