Monday 24 March 2014

Short Self Introduction In Japanese


Almost finished Chapter 7 now. I wrote a small piece about my family and introducing myself. It is really bad (I use です so often I look like I'm really stupid). Well, anyway...here it is (mind I have not checked it yet, so I don't know if it is correct). If you know Japanese, please help me correct this.

初めまして。エリです。二十歳です。イギリスのロンドンのそばに住んでいます。父は日本の会社に勤めています。母はイギリス人で、五十八歳です。母は高校に勤めています。父は背が高くて、怖いです。父はちょっと太っています。よく食べますから。家族は犬がいます。なまえはTheoです。Theoが大好き。お姉さんが二人います。妹が一人います。

What is should say: Nice to meet you, I am Ellie. I am 20 years old. I live near London in England. My father works for a Japanese company (Olympus). My mother is English and is 58 years old. My mother works for a high school. My father is tall and scary. My dad is a little overweight, because he eats a lot. My family owns a dog. His name is Theo. I love Theo. I have two older sisters. I have one younger sister.

Sorry that my Japanese is awful and is written in a strange sounding way. I wanted to fit in as many different grammar points from Chapter 7 as I could so it doesn't flow exactly right. Haha and I hope I havent offended my dad. >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment